- This event has passed.
Communicate with Spirit Workshop – Intermediate Level 1
August 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$200
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Secure Zoom Meeting
Prerequisite: Communicate with Spirit Workshop for Beginners
*This course has been adapted for an interactive online learning experience with the same curriculum, exercises, discussion, and practice sessions. The online workshop is limited to ten students to ensure personalized instruction and a bonus 2-hour practice session will be scheduled after the workshop. Looking forward to helping you learn how to communicate with your loved ones in spirit.
In this workshop, students will explore the depths of evidential mediumship. Building upon the skills learned in the Communicate with Spirit for Beginners workshop, students will learn about how to retrieve more detailed information from loved ones in spirit and the angels, how to provide an angel reading, techniques for opening the clearest possible channel for spirit communication, working in tandem with other spirit mediums, psychometry (picking up information from objects and photos), past life regressions, and more.
At the end of this interactive workshop, you will have learned:
– Intermediate level evidential mediumship techniques to provide structure and methods for providing detailed information for the recipients of readings
– How to better manage your gifts of mediumship
– How to connect with the angels and provide an angel reading
– How to work in tandem with other spirit mediums
– How to handle challenging situations, including when recipients of readings experience psychic amnesia or are faced with tough circumstances
– Methods for protecting yourself from empathically picking up on others’ energies in your daily life
– Wonderful ways to explore spirit communication with ascended masters (a.k.a. Past Spiritual Masters), spirit guides, the Creator, and more
– And more!
This workshop also includes:
– Ongoing participation in a private Facebook group hosted by Karen for past and present workshop participants to keep in touch, practice your skills, build friendships with like-minded people, and share knowledge
– Access to Karen’s Development Circle.
– An entry into a drawing for $30 gift certificate good towards all products and services offered by Karen. Winner to be announced at the end of the workshop).
Click here for more detailed information about this workshop.
Seating is limited to 10 students.*
Important Note: If more than one person in a household would like to participate in the event, seats must be reserved for each individual.
If you are experiencing problems processing payment through PayPal, please call Karen at 215-738-5538 to process payment over the phone. Thank you!
Note: Have to take notes with (pen and paper, electronic tablet, etc.). Recordings of any kind are not permitted (audio, video, etc.) except by Healing Spirit with Love, LLC. This workshop may be recorded by Karen for future use.Follow Karen On:
- August 23, 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Angel Readings, Animal Communication, Development Circle, Mediumship, Mediumship Workshop, Readings, Spirit Communication, Spirit Communication Workshop, Spirit Medium Readings, Spiritual Education, Spiritual Expo, Spirituality, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- #MakeItMontco, angel readings, angels, animal communication, archangels, beginner mediumship, beginner mediumship workshop, Bucks County, communicate with spirit workshop, Development Circle, evidential mediumship, gifts of mediumship, Heaven, Horsham, How Have You Loved, intermediate mediumship workshop, loved ones in heaven, loved ones in spirit, mediumship, metaphysical, Montgomery County, paranormal, part life regressions, Pennsylvania, Pets in heaven, pets in spirit, psychic medium, psychic medium Karen T Hluchan, Spirit communication, Spirit Medium, Spirit Medium Karen T Hluchan, spirit to spirit communication, spiritual, spiritual education, spiritual workshop, spirituality, talking with spirits
- Zoom Live Stream
- PA United States
- Karen T. Hluchan